Payment Method – General
Payment transactions using the payment portal are processed through the payments server hosted by the service provider that has been authorized by the credit companies to effect the payments, and is complaint with PCI-DSS Security Standards.
Once you have inputted the relevant details and confirmed your preferred payment method, the remittance request will be sent to the credit card company and your account will be charged accordingly.
Since the portal allows you to select your preferred payment method autonomously – you are responsible for reading and verifying the requirements prior to approving the payments.
Any questions regarding the payment itself must be directed to TI, according to the contact details above.
Registering and Using the Payment Portal
In order to remit payments via this portal, you are required to meet the following conditions:
- Fill in the registration form/s intended for the requested activity within TI (degree studies, study abroad, summer or short study program, or other.).
- Fill in and sign the relevant liability deeds according to the activity type, as directed by the TI coordinator.
- You must be legally accountable (aged 18 or above).
- The credit card you entered must be valid. You must also have a good credit rating at the bank where you keep the credit account from which the required payments are to be remitted, and retain sufficient funds in this account to pay the transaction amount for the entire duration of the payment plan.
- You must own a valid email address.
- In order to authorize your payment, your identification is required and you must submit the payment while using your legal name.
- Upon submitting the completed application for the Payment Portal you are declaring that the information you provided is true and valid.
Payment by a Non-Student Third Party
A. In cases where the user of the portal, for the purpose of making a payment remittance, is acting on behalf of a corporation to support a person who has requested to participate in a TI activity for which payment is due, then by the very act of payment transfer, the user declares and confirms that:
(1) He/ She is authorized to act on behalf of the corporation, that the corporation has approved the student’s studies and has specifically approved the remittance of the said payments for the student;
(2) The corporation complies with the above conditions, with the necessary adjustments, for payment remittance;
(3) The student/corporation has filled in all the forms and liability deeds required by TI for participation in the TI activity;
B. In cases where the user of the portal, for the purpose of making a payment remittance, is not a student at TI or is not the person who has requested to enroll in a TI activity for which payment is due, then by the very act of payment remittance, the user declares and confirms that:
(1) He/ She is authorized to act on behalf of the TI student or person requesting to enroll in a TI activity, and has specifically agreed to effect the remittance of the said payments for the student;
(2) The user complies with the above conditions for payment remittance;
(3) The student has filled in all the forms and liability deeds required by TI for participation in the TI activity;
It is the full and exclusive responsibility of the portal user, to update all of the relevant authorities (i.e. the bank, the credit card company) of any change which may occur in the information provided by them that is essential for carrying out the remittances as required.
You are solely responsible for this. Failure to update this information will result in a failure to effect the payments – you will personally bear sole responsibility for this failure and you will be liable for all other expenses incurred as a result.
The responsibility for payment in full and on schedule lies with the student. Granting of a degree / certificate / certificate of eligibility to study or to participate in an activity at TI, is conditional upon full payment of the tuition fees and any other payments required for participating in the specific activity.
Any questions or claims regarding the payment itself must be directed to TI, according to the contact details above.
Cancellation of Payment
Both the application fees and the deposit payment are non-refundable payments.
TI is not liable for the action/s of the credit card company on this matter.
Note that the termination of studies or notification of non-participation at a TI activity does not release you of your obligation to pay the tuition or the fees due for it, according to the contract signed at arrival.
The tuition fee for which you will be liable corresponds to the fee on the written notification.
All of the information which you will provide for the purpose of effecting remittances through the portal, will be kept in strict confidentiality in accordance with the Privacy Protection Law, 5742 – 1982.
The payment portal permits verification and evaluation of the data you have filled in and the requested payment method, prior to approving the remittances.
We recommend that you pay close attention to filling in the required data and that you make your decisions pertaining to remittances before you approve them.
The payment portal service is available to the public applying for a TI program.
The payment portal user is permitted to make fair and reasonable use of the protected material, insofar as it is used properly and harmlessly, and provided that the origin of the material be clearly stated.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The payment portal operates in accordance with the Israeli law. The above Terms and Conditions of use shall be interpreted according to the statutes of the State of Israel. The judicial authority for any legal dispute concerning the use of this payment portal or concerning a payment which was made through it shall be the relevant court of law in Haifa.